Current Version: 1.03
Requires Android: 2.0.1 and up
1.03: Add input method setting [root only]
1.02: Fix some key issues
1.01: Include launchers in list of apps to customize
1.00: Official release
PerApp lets you customize your device with per-application individualized settings.
Currently you can vary the following settings on a per-app basis:
- Screen orientation
- Screen timeout
- Volume boost [needs Android 2.3 and higher] [Note: Volume boost can destroy your speakers and/or headphones and/or hearing if you set it too high]
- Font size [only some apps and devices are compatible]
- Minimum CPU speed [needs root]
- Maximum CPU speed [needs root]
- Input method [needs root]
On Android 4.1 and higher, this application needs root due to a change in the READ_LOGS permission.
PerApp requests many permissions because it has to control many settings as well as watch the log files for application launch. If you are concerned about privacy issues, PerApp is an open source application and you are welcome to peruse the source code at code.google.com/p/perapp and build it from source yourself.